Glassy Glow + Micro-Needling Certification
DESCRIPTION: This certification workshop is for both beginning and advanced Nano and Micro-needling. During this course, you will learn hands-on techniques from Korea, U.S.A., Japan, and Europe. Gain the knowledge and experience needed to determine the differences and similarities of each concept and how to safely and effectively treat multiple skin types and conditions. The Glassy Glow Treatment is a combination of peptides and powerful tinted ingredients applied by using nano-needling techniques. It is a semi-permanent alternative to daily foundation that is safe for all skin types and illuminates a daily glow. Legal issues surrounding Nano and Micro-needling and how to become licensed within your local area will be covered.
- Advanced Certification
- (1) Green Apple Premium Cleansing Oil 2oz
- (1) Pre Peel Cleanser 2oz
- (1) O2 Hydra Mist Tone 6oz
- (1) Prep GA30 Exfoliator 2oz
- (1) 1oz EGF/FGF Marvel Serum
- (1) 1oz Aloe Response Mask
- (10) Starter Compression Nano tips
- (10) Micro Needles (9mm)
- (1) GlassyGlow Solution 1oz
- (1) Nano Pen Charger
- (1) Aluminum Traveling Hard Case
- (1) Additional Nano Pen Battery
- (2) Terry Cloth Headbands
- (2) DBH Silicone Spatula
- Access to online Demonstration and Technique Resource
What To Expect:
- All courses require a reservation and a 50% deposit.
- Kits will be available at a discounted price, day of course only.
- Model Required
Who May Attend:
- Licensed Professionals
- Licensed Aestheticians
- Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), and Physician Assistants (PA)
Time: 9 AM - 3 PM
*Disclaimer, The following series of information, training material, manuals, DVDs, and PowerPoints have been prepared for Dermaesthetics Institute of Clinical Aesthetics (DICA) by Aesthetics Educator, in collaboration portion or in-whole with Dermaesthetics Beverly Hills Formula, USA (DBH) and is available to all licensed professionals aesthetics clinicians or enrolled aesthetics students in the beauty and medical fields who have made monetary compensation for this training. All professionals offering these skin and body treatments have the responsibility to investigate their regulatory agencies in their state for the rules and regulations regarding the use of these types of products and modalities for use of beautification.